We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the “Last Updated” date above.
Some areas of our website will request or collect information from you, this may include the following:
- Your name.
- Demographic information (like your postal address).
- Contact information (like your email address and telephone number).
- Other information relevant to our customer surveys or offers like preferences and interests
“Jenny Holmes Counselling” require information to better understand our client’s needs and to provide the best services possible. We may use any information collected for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Delivery of goods orders by you.
- Improving our products and services.
- Contacting you with regards to any solicitations you have made to us.
- Periodically sending you emails, with your permission, about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any 3rd parties without your express permission or are required by law to do so.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- you can also notify us at any time by the contacting page on this website, writing to our postal address or replying to an email sent by us if you no longer wish to receive correspondence from us that you have previously agreed to.
We will not sell or pass on your personal information to any 3rd parties without your express permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via this website or write to our postal address.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible via our website, or by writing to our postal address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
“Jenny Holmes Counselling” are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as practically possible. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are cookies
- tracking visitors, so we can see what pages you look at and what you find interesting during your visit
- session linkage, so our systems can identify you and you do not have to keep entering your user name and password each time you request restricted information
- social sharing of content, so you can share useful information easily with your friends
- gathering anonymous marketing information, we like to know what services and products we provide are popular with clients
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information on how to enable or disable cookies can be found at
http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (for all major browsers)
Examples of cookies collected
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
Framework cookie check
Your session ID on the server.
|Google Analytics – Used to distinguish users during their visit.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last Updated: 05 June 2014 (Version 1.0)